Monday, December 21, 2015

PARAGRAPH FOR A SERIGRAPH

Of course I still paint, but they are worse each time, like a boxer’s fights. I want to say.

People remark this is low self esteem but in this instance it is twin towering ego, in that I don’t believe potential diminished with each finished piece, or that my paintings or printmaking is no good. I don’t do it with discipline or at all most of the time, which is a problem, and maybe in part due to low self esteem, but my saying so in what I genuinely believe is a joke is just showing off facility in expression and knowing if words are the weapon, say a nasty unsolicited validation (or a gentle one, and a rejection of it is a chance to talk more, to entertain more or get out) then I feel confident of at least mutually assured destruction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment